Experience Lisbon to the full
The Lisbon Card offers discounts on Lisbon's transport systems, at museums, monuments as well as participating restaurants and shops. If your aim is to see and do as much as possible during your stay in the Lisbon area then you can save a lot of time and money by purchasing this card.
• Swap your smartphone ticket for a Lisboa Card at one of the redemption points
• Please note that the office is closed on 25 December and 1 January
• The card is valid for one year after purchase
• To visit the Belém Tower, you must book a timeslot at the Ask Me Lisboa office near the tower from 10:00 to 12:00, or from 14:00 to 17:00
Free Entry to Lisbon's Attractions:
Lisbon's most iconic monument
A hour long interactive exhibit about the history of Lisbon.
The Baixa district's iconic Neo-Gothic street elevator.
This rickety old tram is a great way to experience old Lisbon as it traverses steep and narrow streets.
An impressive collection of 15th & 16th century carriages.
This Lisbon Card grants the holder the following benefits over a set period:
• Free travel on the metro
• Free travel on buses, trams and elevators
• Free travel on local train routes:
Sintra - Rossio - Oriente Line
Cascais - Cais do Sodré Line
• Free entry to 28 museums, monuments and places of interest
• 10% - 50% discount at tourist/cultural attractions and services
• 5% - 10% discount in various shops selling genuine Portuguese products
Please remember that the card is not valid unless signed and completed with the date and time at which you will start using the card. Choose from 24, 6 or 48 hour option: ORDER YOURS HERE
A voucher will be sent to your email and mobile phone to be redemed at Lisbon airport as you arrive saving you valuable holiday time.
Discounts on more attractions
The iconic and mysterious head quarters of the Templar Knights within Portugal.
A breathtaking viewing platform and museum located on the mighty 25th de Abril bridge.
An incredible 14th Century Gothic Monastery, one of Europe's largest.
The impressive and colossal Palace and Monastery which almost bankrupted a nation.